Thursday, September 17, 2009

Laundry Secrets


I THINK I have figured it out – the whole laundry guessing game. Since I know this will be very useful information in the US, thought I would pass it on.

Here is the secret. To hang the laundry on the line, the kind of day you are looking for starts out overcast and even with sprinkles. If you see big thunder clouds, don’t panic. Go ahead and hang the clothes, even if it is sprinkling. Be strong. Resist the urge to pull the clothes off even if the rain picks up a little. So far, I am about 6 for 6 on getting dry clothes at the end of those days.

If, however, you look outside and see sunshine, do not, I repeat, do not do laundry. You are nearly guaranteed a free second and third rinse cycle.

Just wanted to let you know – no use keeping all that great information to myself!

2 comments:

  1. The frustration must be unbelievable for you. Can you post some pictures of your daily lives.http://abundant-life-ministries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope people are reading these because they are so educational!!

    ReplyDelete